PDA

Просмотр полной версии : On the last medium (27.02) me have removed 6 ku bottom on the right. In due time still d...

Evgenie
23.06.2004, 08:05
On the last medium (27.02) me have removed 6 ku bottom on the right. In due time still by the children's stomatologist in her it has been safely left vatka, then cleaned and sealed up channels. Gradually the tooth (is more correct thin stenochka) around of a seal darkened and began to fall off pieces so by the moment of excision the doctor could not seize any instrument a tooth - all was crumbled. Roots to me splitted up inside of a gum or gingiva, and then pulled out. In general it not seemed to me a little: (. Three days the cheek was swelled up a little, the corner of a mouth is broken. Now (5 j day) the tumour is saved only on a gum or gingiva. But the constant pain, nojushchaja excruciates. The doctor has told or said, that gargles are not necessary, recommended only an ice. And the head starts to hurt or be ill;be sick me from this pain, she simply excruciates me, exhausts, though not such strong, tolerant. At job I cannot put an ice, understand, Aspirinum does not help or assist, the tablet spazgana suffices on pair hours. Please, advise an agent! Thanks.

Haljavka V.V.
23.06.2004, 16:35
Hello, Evgenie! After complex or difficult excision at you t. n. " A syndrome of the dry small cavity ". At this syndrome the small cavity is very slowly tightened or delayed and excruciate constant pains. It is possible to accept an antibiotic linkomitsin 3 in day, in current 5. Pains will go on a loss. Success to you!