PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello Evgenie Nikolaevich! At me an open bite (an odontoschism...

Sergey
18.06.2004, 18:38
Hello Evgenie Nikolaevich! At me an open bite (an odontoschism in a face-to-face site nearby 5 6). Besides " a underdevelopment of the top jaw (she already, also is flush with bottom). Contacts only in 2 h places on molars. In the weakened status the mandible presses on top. The osteotomy of the top jaw which has not brought results has been spent. Very much I ask you otvetit-what vse-taki operation and in what its or her short (or even what there are KINDS of OPERATIONS ON USTRENENIJU the OPEN BITE), and also cost is necessary. I have the some people R-pictures.

Toropov E.N.
20.06.2004, 02:38
Sergey, it would be quite good me to know what type of an osteotomy to you it was made, where and how much years back. At the moment we use a programmed osteotomy of the top jaw when at a preliminary stage we model operation on laser stereolithographic model of your skull, then during operation on fragments of a jaw are established or installed intrastomatic distraktsionnye (planting) apparatus and in the postoperative period there is a stage-by-stage promotion of a jaw to the necessary position during 2 3 months. In data sluchaet proof results turn out. Cost of operation about stay in a hospital nearby 2, 5 thousand c.u.

Sergey
21.06.2004, 18:05
Evgenie Nikolaevich, thanks for your answer. The type of an osteotomy to me is unknown. I know only, that cut the top jaw, then put it or her in correct position and fixed splints. Distraktsionnogo the apparatus was not. It was 1, 5 years ago. To me now 23 years. You write, that the given defect is eliminated or erased;removed by promotion of a jaw, and whether there are still any methods or kinds of operations (at me such sensation, that in district of molars on the top jaw on each side it is necessary to remove fragments of a bone that the mandible has slammed also a mouth to be closed began normally). Whether probably to you to send pictures on E-mail and what are necessary? Thankful in advance.

Toropov E.N.
22.06.2004, 01:41
Sergey, is the most optimum internal consultation.