PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Advise how to struggle, please, with a bad smell from a mouth. In advance spa...

Lada
17.06.2004, 08:24
Advise how to struggle, please, with a bad smell from a mouth. In advance thanks.

Stjunin
18.06.2004, 11:44
If the reason of a unpleasant smell of stomatologic character sanation of an oral cavity is necessary, putting off or taking out above and under desnevyh adjournment. .248--73-41,248-38-43

Ordovskij V.V.
19.06.2004, 11:35
Mr. Stjunin of the rights, but it would be desirable to add still, that the smell from a mouth can be consequence or investigation parodontita which in most cases proceeds asymptomatically, long enough time. Treatment parodontita in this case is required and it is necessary to give more attention to hygiene of an oral cavity. I to the patients recommend to clean a teeth on a method of doctor Bass.

Lada
20.06.2004, 03:44
A kak wto " po metodu Bassa "?
Spasibo za otvety!

Ordovskij V.V.
21.06.2004, 10:01
It is better to show, certainly, on model with a tooth-brush, but I shall try to explain so. The Tooth-brush have to a teeth under an angle of 45 degrees and start to do or make by a brush vibrating rotary movements. On each surface of a tooth it is necessary to do or make till 10-15 such movements. Still I to you recommend to use flossy (dental strings) and superflossy, for effective clearing interdental intervals where the tooth-brush does not clean.