PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Mr. Ordovsky! On-short business or affairs, All of you have ignored peerly my question. But...

Shoo
17.06.2004, 13:29
Mr. Ordovsky!
On-short business or affairs, All of you have ignored peerly my question.
But, I hope, though pleasure from this action have received, on what you and I congratulate.

Ordovsky Vladimir
18.06.2004, 05:56
I shall answer your questions though I do not accept such manner of dialogue of you.

Ordovsky Vladimir
18.06.2004, 09:21
Streptocidum is a germicide. On a teeth in any literature I did not meet its or his action, but, I think, that he is harmless to a teeth. Though bezkontrolnoe application of such preparation not expediently.
Koronki happen metal (shtampovannye and cast), plastic, ceramic-metal (m/to), composit to fiber glass and ceramic. Apply koronki to conservation of the remained part of a tooth or under cosmetic indications. Depending on financial opportunities of the patient and the technical stomatologist and dental technics or technical equipment make various koronki. On a single tooth it is possible to put any of above listed. The best for today are considered as m/to and ceramic. By cosmetic and physiological opportunities the best - ceramic. In " the Healthy teeth " the m/to costs or stands from 150 $, " Empress 2 " (ceramic 400-450 $).

Shoo
19.06.2004, 17:05
Many thanks for the answer.
Very much I wish to note, that my manner of dialogue has been provoked by series of factors which most part is easily written off or easily copied on costs of virtual dialogue. In any case, excuse for my importunity...