PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt, please, where can make prosthetic appliance qualitatively completely raskr...

Maria
16.06.2004, 19:06
Prompt, please, where can make prosthetic appliance qualitatively completely crumbed depulpirovannyj a tooth, he in one series with already old bridge (t. e. Too it is necessary to do or make it or him anew). The expert with good arms or hand and the reasonable prices is very necessary. For me it is important, that have put well, in fact to me only 36, and half of mouth - prostheses, I do not know in what all will turn other years through 10. In advance thanks for advice or council.

Haljavka V.V.
18.06.2004, 03:26
Hello, Maria! On your tooth it is necessary to make kultevuju the tab (silver, gold, a titanium or steel), and then it is possible to cover koronkoj. With the reasonable prices, you have nonplused me, t. To. I do not understand, in what limits for you the price reasonable! In magazines a lot of qualitative advertising (clause or article) where you can learn or find out about series of clinics calls and descend or go on consultation. On consultation to you will count cost of jobs. The average price of the tab in good clinic from 100 up to 150. e., ceramic koronki 170 at. e up to 250. e. For edenitsu. Success to you!