PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. Recently have removed a nerve and the doctor has suggested to put nyxes " kolosep...

Tatyana
09.06.2004, 04:32
Hello. Recently have removed a nerve and the doctor has suggested to put nyxes "kolosept" (as priavilno the name is written, I do not know). posprashivav in drugstores has found out, that such medicine at them is not present. I have refused to put these nyxes, having solved or decided, what is it the medicine extends by means of, so-called, mains-operated marketing. After that the doctor has put me a seal, and other teeth to treat did not become. It has added to me confidence of correctness of the decision. As nyxis it was necessary to put three on 100 rub for a nyxis. Whether the rights I?

Haljavka V.V.
10.06.2004, 17:50
Hello, Tatyana! Or you have incorrectly remembered the name of a preparation, or the doctor at all in a course, that such kallasept! Kallasept a preparation for time or temporary plombirovki the channels, the containing calcium, and a calcium promotes an osteanagenesis at a periodontitis (if apexes of roots have an osteoporosis). He really is in a syringe (it or him enter into channels by means of a syringe and a sterile wide needle), but it is Pasta, instead of a liquid! And it or he cannot be used categorically for injections! Kallasept is not on sale in drugstores and does not move in mains-operated marketing, t. To. The specific material for an odontology, it or him is made by English firm and for channels he is very good! But besides it or him use at an inflammation in channels, t. e. At periodontitises, instead of pulpites.