PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, I happy obladatelnitsa healthy teeth, for 28 years of a life n...

Maryanna
08.06.2004, 19:03
Hello, I happy obladatelnitsa healthy teeth, for 28 years of a life never (!) I was disturbed with dentagras and I was not at the stomatologist, but... I am am disturbed with appearance of my teeth. They are seldom located and between nektorymi enough greater or big intervals, it is possible to insert a tooth still. Was on consultation at ortodonta, the occlusion correct has told or said, that, the prosthetist has dissuaded, has told or said that it is possible to put metallokeramiku, but thus having removed some healthy teeth!
Can something help or assist me? Paradox: any rotten tooth, and I hesitate of the smile...
Tell more in detail, what such an aesthetic odontology?

Haljavka V.V.
10.06.2004, 08:52
Hello, Maryanna! I have not understood, why to you ortodont cannot help or assist? At a correct occlusion it is possible to move a teeth and to eliminate or erase;remove tremy between them. Can be ortodont not so skilled or experienced? Should be motivirovanye priyiny refusal. As to restoration survey is necessary to define or determine length of a jaw in a forward department and to compare your size of a teeth to that what should be, that there was an opportunity understand is how much possible to restore a teeth. If a teeth very fine restoration is senseless, t. To. A small teeth (area) cannot keep big kol-in a material. Such design will not be strong and longevous. Only ortodont can help or assist with such situation. Success!