PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. Recently has learned or has found out, that there was a system for cleaning parodontaln...

Maria
09.06.2004, 05:25
Hello. Recently has learned or has found out, that there was a system for cleaning parodontalnyh karmanov-the Vector. The doctor plainly speaks nothing, but considers or counts, that she will eliminate or erase;remove a pocket between two teeth which has appeared at me after three-year constant sealing that of one another a teeth on their joint. But the doctor approves or confirms what to use system it is necessary only with reference to one pocket, and in the description which came across to me about it or her, is told or said about processing of all top or a mandible and about spent time. It is necessary to add, that I am predisposed to parodontitu (25 years). And it seems to me, that probably here has put in clinic and the doctor, t. e. In the price for edenitsu made job. Whether you know an average arithmetic situations? Whether it is possible to clean all?

Toropov E.N.
09.06.2004, 23:02
Arithmetic-mean situation following - yes, system " Vector " it is possible to process pathological pockets BUT if their depth does not exceed 4 mm., if it is more - only surgical treatment. I think in your case it is a question of a local atrophy of an alveolar process, vsledstvii incorrectly put seal, and carrying out of operation gingivo-alveoloplastiki is required.