PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Dear doctors, prompt please... To Me 21, at me to...

Sergei
31.05.2004, 16:18
Hello! Dear doctors, prompt please... To Me 21, at me bleed gums or gingivas. First I thought, that Pasta bad. Has replaced Pasta, and it became better not. Subtracted or deducted in any magazine, that with paradantozom it is possible to consult cleaning and masiruja gums or gingivas, putting or rendering usual table salt on schyotku, two times a day. How you consider or count it it is possible to do or make and whether it still will lead to the worst? What can you advise for treatment?

Alexander
04.06.2004, 07:26
I can advise to address to parodontologu. I think of a parodontosis to speak for the present early, for the present only a ulitis - an inflammation of gums. Professional hygiene of an oral cavity, correct cleaning of the teeth, special Pasta is necessary. The reasons of a ulitis can be different, should solve in any case parodontolog, what treatment to choose. And salt on a brush - simply horror!

Sergey
07.06.2004, 03:48
Salt - horror??? And - it is possible more precisely? The Author who wrote this treatment was, like, the stomatologist. The stomatologist turns out is not right, offering or suggesting such kind of treatment???

Alexander
09.06.2004, 18:23
And the author has not explained the mechanism of action of salt in the field of parodonta? In fact to each treatment there should be a substantiation, correctly? Happens, sometimes appoint or nominate saline trays or basins, like as the hypertonic salt solution due to a difference of osmotic pressure helps or assists outflow of an exsudate, but it is other song. And painfully to rub salt in gums or gingivas? It seems to me as from a gun the same salt, yes in a known place.