PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! In one private or individual clinic have just put koronku on 4 beliefs...

Light
08.06.2004, 12:21
Hello! In one private or individual clinic have just put koronku on 4 top tooth - - they put it or her already two times - - every time sufficed for a year, then fell down. This November has fallen again and now they have made new, speak the titanic tab (6 tys rub) and new titano-ceramic (as they have told or said) koronku (6 more tys rub) and that is - 12 tys rbl. have the day before yesterday put (all jobs have borrowed or occupied almost two months - - I was tortured to go without a tooth, but it good). To the horror has found out at once after arrival home, that koronka is unsteady. Yesterday there was a Sunday so has simply called there to inform on a problem, and today they have looked or seen me. The doctor who did or made now has declared, that the root was very complex or difficult, mobility koronki (and she is unsteady together with a root as he speaks) - - moderated or moderate. Live so. I was horrified. I not the doctor, but understand, that unsteady koronka longly will not stretch. He has made a roentgen and speaks, that itself will pass or take place, in due course the root will be restored and will cease to be unsteady. It is possible or probable? Or he speaks we shall connect or bridge to the next tooth any string. But how much it still can cost, I imagine... 12 tys which I have already given - - huge money for me. And in general, I any more do not believe this doctor and I am afraid, as the next tooth will spoil. This doctor today koronku has strongly ground off to reduce a load as he has told or said. But mne-that should be chewed this tooth. Color is picked up badly, a gum or gingiva zadrana is very strong, and itself koronka short. Whether it is possible to receive back money? Where for this purpose it is necessary to address? These people as I now have understood, bring down everyone on me - - speak - - you should think, we to you have told or said, that a tooth complex or difficult. (they have told or said: all we shall make as it is necessary - - here that they have told or said!) Whether it is possible or probable, what, really, the root "will be restored" in due course and will cease to be unsteady? Is unsteady not strongly, but it is appreciable (this doctor has told or said mobility of the first degree)? Please, respond, WHAT to me TO DO or MAKE?!!!

Toropov E.N.
09.06.2004, 07:19
Case worthy references or manipulations in conflict commission, which exist at regional public health departments (it is not dependent on an accessory or a belonging of medical institution) or in a society of protection of the rights of consumers. It is necessary for you to have following documents: it is desirable an out-patient map where stages of treatment are noted all, roots of payment documents. Similar, that you have simply dissolved on money. And the situation with a tooth can end with its or his excision.