PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At me on a root of the right bottom five a cyst. The doctor has told or said, ch...

Ladushka
01.06.2004, 11:45
Hello! At me on a root of the right bottom five a cyst. The doctor has told or said what to delete it or her dangerously as at me the thin jaw and can warp the face if at operation will damage or injure;hurt a nerve. Has gone to other stomatologist, he too considers or counts, that a resection of a root to do or make it is not necessary. Has suggested to treat a cyst "kaloseptom", I have agreed. Yesterday to me have entered this "kalosept", the doctor has told or said, that in a month it is necessary to come, take out it or him and to put a constant seal. Has and more told or said, that the guarantee is not given by that with a tooth all will be by way of, t. To it does not depend on the doctor (the cyst is badly treated). Just in case today descended or went to one more doctor, he has told or said, that a cyst do not treat "kaloseptom" unitary, it is necessary to change its or his time five not less and under the control of a roentgen. How it is correct terapevticheski to treat a cyst? Also what it is better to me to do or make? The tooth never hurted. Thanks.

The anonym
03.06.2004, 22:39
Dear Ladushka! If it is a question really of a cyst (instead of about a granuloma) that treatment of a cyst only surgical. To delete a cyst in your case it is better in conditions of a hospital. If a cyst to not remove, she will expand and further. In any case tactics of treatment should be zubosberegajushchej.

Toropov E.N.
06.06.2004, 22:00
It agree with the previous answer.

Ladushka
07.06.2004, 09:37
Thanks. And than the cyst differs from a granuloma? Whether and lechat-a granuloma kaloseptom?

child
07.06.2004, 14:28
Dear Ladushka! Rentgenologicheski the cyst differs from a granuloma, basically, the sizes: the cyst is much more. Gistologicheski differences are more essential. If it really cyst you want it or this or not - it is necessary to remove it or her surgically, and if will remove not all cyst she will start to grow again. To delay this business I to you I do not advise, as the next teeth eventually can be involved in process. Voobshchem the further in a wood the more than fire wood:)