PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Several days ago to me have put 2 seals. Technical under...

M. of the Patient
02.06.2004, 09:53
Hello!
Several days ago to me have put 2 seals. Technical details I do not know, but only since I have left a cabinet or study and here already 4 j day at me a teeth hurt. All left half of jaw, how much them there is and as it is not ridiculous.
Not that that strongly hurt (not so it usually happens, like as are scratched), but nevertheless that adequately itself to me it is necessary a message 2 times a day is anesthetizing. The stomatologist has noticed, that at me something with gums or gingivas (look or appear as senile - reddening to a bottom and white to a teeth, (me 21 year)), spoke that such usually occurs or happens in parallel to gastric or intimate or cardiac diseases, but me like does not hurt anything. Vobshchem, what to me to do or make that a teeth did not hurt or be ill;be sick??

Toropov E.N.
02.06.2004, 18:48
For the beginning ask the stomaotloga to execute control rentgensnimok treated teeth and send it or him to me on e-a mail toropov119@yandex. ru, ask it or him as to make the ELECTRIC pulp test of teeth thus and next to them and results to me write.