PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me a trouble - a chronic ulitis. Inflame and nabuhajut a gum or gingiva, krovjat...

Natasha
23.05.2004, 18:02
At me a trouble - a chronic ulitis. Inflame and nabuhajut a gum or gingiva, krovjat when you clean a teeth. A status that still. Sometimes even with temperature under forty (it is rare, but happens). And how with it or this to struggle? One stomatologists register metrogil (helps or assists weakly), others tried to treat (any short time was not, then has again begun). During pregnancy is could not at all - half a year gums even tongue you will not touch, the cream of wheat seems river sand. Also that is interesting, it is necessary to me to be fidgety, go through stress, week - and here he liked, has begun! A teeth good, all are whole, without holes and seals, do not shake or are not pumped, and here a gum or gingiva... Them in general really to cure?

Toropov E.N.
24.05.2004, 07:39
Vylechit it is real, but survey at the explanatory or sensible expert what employees of unit of diseases of mucous oral cavity TSNIIS are is necessary.

Natasha
24.05.2004, 22:58
There to me a ulitis also treated... Half of gums have removed or have taken off...

Toropov E.N.
25.05.2004, 01:32
I was about TSNIIS the best opinion, but all is visible varies in the course of time.