PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, I have removed a root of a tooth, I wish to put on its or his place a peg or pin. Vra...

Ekaterina
22.05.2004, 17:00
Hello, I have removed a root of a tooth, I wish to put on its or his place a peg or pin. The doctor not especially recommends to do or make it or this motivating with possible or probable complications. Whether so it? What can you advise me? Other teeth at me good (the variant obtachki next for me is not comprehensible, all of them good - not sealed up). To me of 29 years. If the variant of a peg or pin is possible or probable, advise clinic where it can be made with the least risk for health.

Toropov E.N.
23.05.2004, 11:55
You have in view of implantat? If the doctor does not advise you it to do or make, he means knows nothing about implantation. The variant of implantation is possible or probable, and clinic?, I the supporter of the theory - any operation should be done or made in a hospital (in case of implantation it is 2 3 days of hospitalization) where there is an opportunity both adequate anesthesia, and postoperative antiedematous or antihydropic therapy and delivery of a hospital leaf or sheet.