PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I wish to insert an implant into the top jaw, the root is not present. Whether the general or common is applied...

Elejna
18.05.2004, 16:07
I wish to insert an implant into the top jaw, the root is not present. Whether the general or common anesthesia is applied, or it depends on clinic? And in general, then the pain how much will proceed? The matter is that operation I plan for the period of session, whether for a long time I shall be unsettled? Business as I understand, serious.

The anonym
19.05.2004, 05:26
ELENA, IN OURS

Toropov E.N.
20.05.2004, 20:15
Elena, in our clinic operation of implantation is spent under the general or common anesthesia and more two days after operation of the patient is in unit where antiedematous or antihydropic therapy (a postoperative edema is spent is inevitable). Total - three days.

Vitaly
21.05.2004, 09:53
Whether it is possible to insert at once three implants (all rjadim) and what statistics that all will get accustomed???

Toropov E.N.
21.05.2004, 18:35
To Vitaly. It is possible, prizhivaemost depends on a status of an osteal tissue and on world or global data makes 98 % on the bottom and 86 % on the top jaw.