PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At me such problem: almost at all teeth progresses ogole...

VALERIJA
16.05.2004, 13:51
Hello! At me such problem: almost at all teeth progresses ogolenie shejki (likely it is called sphenoidal or clinoid effect). I was at three experts who to me unanimously repeated, what is it is not treated and to prevent the further prgressirovanie it is impossible, that it is possible to facilitate only a status tooth-pastes. After we sing or we shall eat any hardly sourish fruit, begins awful: it is impossible even chisit a teeth, a pain awful! What is deminiralizirujushchaja therapy, she can will help or assist and what it is necessary to do or make at her? Thanks.

VALERIJA
18.05.2004, 02:21
Staxises or Bleeding sicknesses of gums are not present.

Corax
18.05.2004, 10:37
Try or Taste beer yeast.
Avitaminosis possibly.

VALERIJA
18.05.2004, 14:36
Thanks. Yes like constantly I stuff myself with any vitamins...

Haljavka V.V.
19.05.2004, 02:57
Hello, Valery! This not carious lesion of an enamel accompanying such disease, as a paradontosis. Therefore it is necessary for you will address to paradontologu, t. To. sovremennnaja paradontologija in a status by means of operations cosmetic to return initial position to your gums or gingivas. Pastas for a sensitive teeth only remove or take out chuvstvitelnos for any time. Vitamins a thing good, but in the given situation all is much more complex or difficult, t. To. Disturbance of endocrine system, vascular or blood, etc. leads to such disease as a paradontosis, that the person has a genetic predisposition.

VALERIJA
20.05.2004, 09:22
Thanks the doctor, but in fact a parodontosis is accompanied by a staxis or bleeding sickness of gums, and at me with it or this all by way of, in general gums or gingivas do not disturb me. Also what then sphenoidal or clinoid effect?