PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Uv Valentine Vladimirovna! It would be desirable to learn or find out your opinion in occasion of protezirova...

Alexander
12.05.2004, 20:16
Uv Valentine Vladimirovna! It would be desirable to learn or find out your opinion in occasion of a prosthetic repair a method of implantation and in the usual ways (bridges).
Do not destroy or Blast implants a gnathic bone owing to their small diameter and how much they establish or install on one tooth? It is possible to establish or install one bridge if there is no 4, 5, 6 tooth?
Yours faithfully

Haljavka V.V.
13.05.2004, 09:46
Hello, Alexander! In your case it is undesirable to put the bridge from 3 up to 7, t. To. Too big interval and a teeth will be overloaded, as a result you them poterjaite in a year. The bridge at a mastication will cave in and incline a basic teeth to the middle. Try or taste implantation, but serious implantami (longevous), At such deffekte 4 and 6 teeth is necessary at least two implanta. Certainly implantation has the indications and contraindications, and as complications (engraftment implanta). If without implantation, only odnostorony begelnyj a prosthesis on microlatches. Success to you!

Matveev Konstantin (amatv2@freelines.ru)
13.05.2004, 15:04
Hello Alexander. At presence of a "good" bone, absence sah. Diabetum, the expressed disturbance of an exchange v-in, an osteoporosis, serious serd.-. Pathologies the equipment or installation of implants is comprehensible in the given conditions. All that the absolute truth has told or said Valentine Vladimirovna-. I wish to add, what if the patient raschityvaet on the equipment or installation 2 h implantov and the bridge from, a minimum 3 h (on how much I have understood) keram.- it is more expedient to pay in addition 1/4 more these sums and to put 3. With separate koronkami. (Abroad last time adheres the tendency how much koronok-so much and implantatov). Here the economy of agents will lead to the return from good effect, t. To. The sums of expenses on impl. + (or Me-keram.) and so greater or big. At us in Sankt-Petersburg the equipment or installation impl from 150 300 c.u. Depending on firm of the manufacturer. Successes.