PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The small cavity after the pulled out tooth

ksjusha
10.05.2004, 13:38
Hello, in me under 5 bottom tooth have found out a cyst. Suggested to do or make a resection, but did not give a guarantee. I have decided this tooth to remove. A tooth to me have removed, but here already 5 j day at me awful pains. These pains give to a temple, in an ear and in a bottom of a jaw. It is normal? I went to the doctor today. He to me has enclosed any medicine in the small cavity and has spent laser procedure. He speaks with me raspingly because on all arrangements to make a resection, I have refused. Tell or say, whether it is correct he to me now treats a place of the pulled out tooth (small cavity) and whether could touch to me a nerve? I am rescueed or saved;salvaged by tablets "Ketanov".

toropov
11.05.2004, 08:27
I think, that your pains can be connected with the several reasons - 1) the inflammation of the small cavity of the removed tooth, in this case the small cavity is necessary for cleaning under anestezieu, and then to pawn in it or her any medicine; 2) a posttraumatic neuritis nizhnelunochkovogo a nerve, resulted a curettage of the small cavity or an injection, special therapy in this case is necessary.