PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Nearby 7 go the bottom tooth in December there was a fistula, has addressed to the doctor. It has appeared...

Inna
03.05.2004, 18:47
Nearby 7 go the bottom tooth in December there was a fistula, has addressed to the doctor. There was, that a tooth by way of, the nerve is not present, channels are sealed up very well, on a peg or pin a seal. However under a tooth there is I do not remember the exact name, whether a hygroma, whether a granuloma. As consequence or investigation is required an odontectomy. My question: is not present in a modern odontology of such technology which in the circumstances would allow me to save a tooth.

Agaeva A.N.
04.05.2004, 05:41
Hello Inna!
How for a long time treated a tooth?
Snachalo it is necessary porobovat to spend audit of a tooth (to remove a seal and a peg or pin), t. To. Very much often in the bottom molars there are not 3 channels, and 4.
Sometimes doctors pass or miss the fourth channel, and there is a chronic inflammation (granuloma) around of it or him.
If fourth channel, all taki, no it is possible to make korono-radicular separation (to divide or undresse koronku a tooth and udalt a root with a granuloma).
For this operation very narrow indications, the status of the next teeth, an occlusion therefore is necessary to know. Send ortopantomogrammu.

Toropov E.N.
04.05.2004, 17:37
I shall add to told or said by Anna Narimanovnoj that it is possible as to execute and a resection (excision) of an apex of the amazed or struck root together with a granuloma.

Inna
05.05.2004, 20:10
Tell or Say, and excision of a root with granulemoj-it is hardly transferred or carried by patients? In it or this to year has transferred or carried fracture of a leg or foot, operation in this occasion, was oslozhnenie-stafilokok in a knee joint. Whether therefore it would be desirable it is necessary to know much itself to torture, I seem to me that already naterpelas if probably tell or say the truth.

Agaeva A.N.
05.05.2004, 23:15
In comparison with operation in occasion of fracture of a leg or foot, it is a real trifle.
3 days from force if operation will pass or take place successfully will hurt or be ill;be sick and will carry out references and purposes or appointments of the doctor.
Operation similar to an odontectomy, only is not a lot of dlitelnee and more complex or difficult for the doctor.

Inna
06.05.2004, 11:34
It occurs or happens is out-patient?

Agaeva A.N.
07.05.2004, 00:52
Yes.