PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. At me a problem with gums or gingivas. They very weak and often krovotoch...

Angel
02.05.2004, 05:02
Hello.
At me a problem with gums or gingivas. They very weak and often bleed. Was on reception at the stomatologist, he has recommended ointment (I do not remember the name), but nothing has helped or assisted. I clean a teeth 2 times put on Localot Sensitive in the evening and iz-for otsutsvija enamels and attempts zdelat a teeth are little bit more white Localot white in the morning.
If is that or is more effective, advise please. Mine e-mail - AndreyKitsa@yahoo. com
In advance many thanks.

Agaeva A.N.
03.05.2004, 08:15
Individual agents of hygiene help or assist at not started cases if chronic, that, at first, it it is necessary to spend disease treatment (medical applications, a curettage, scrappy operations), and then to support or maintain the reached or achieved result antiinflammatory or anti-inflammatory Pastas and conditioners.

The anonym
04.05.2004, 00:47
Dear Agaeva A., you in the answers recommend to spend treatment, etc. Who can give a competent direction in treatment? At me a similar situation the second year... Was in Moskovsk institute stomotologii, has given greater or big money that to me have registered balzamchik and to remove or take off milimitrovuju a point of scurf, really in her a problem? I in otchainii. .mne 30 gums or gingivas vary... And I considered or counted, that a question not started. But alas doctors have not reacted.

Agaeva A.N.
05.05.2004, 08:31
Come I you I shall consult. But I warn, I fly or treat only natural preparations and a homeopathy + parodontologicheskie conservative manipulations.
I do not do or make operation! If it is necessary, I direct or refer to doctors honey. Sciences - to very competent experts.
In our institute there are different experts, therefore it is necessary to try to address under the reference.
Preliminary make ortopantomogrammu.
I work on even days ph. 126 06 10
Tell or Say, that you on a site 03. ru will write down you.
In August in holiday I leave.