PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor of Century In! Has addressed in DentaVitu, there prjatnaja the doctor has looked or seen...

Alain
02.05.2004, 22:20
The dear doctor of Century In! Has addressed in DentaVitu, there prjatnaja the doctor has looked or seen and speaks: " At all of you it is good, but it is necessary to put koronki " Tell or Say, now seals essentially do not put, and at once offer a prosthetic repair or it is specificity ucherezhdenija and better to address in other place?

Haljavka V.V.
04.05.2004, 01:43
Hello, Alain! Seals put and it is obligatory! But not always, t. e. Not in all cases at once a teeth cover koronkami. " Dead " a teeth can stand long time only with a seal provided that the patient does not gnaw nuts, does not get to the core of very firm products and seals are put competently. What means? At statement of seals on depulpirovanye a teeth it is necessary to calculate correctly a load and the seal should stand not as rasporka between two walls, and to lean or base on all surface of a tooth, t. e. And on walls as quality of a material plays a greater or big role. If eventually you begin to observe small skoly then it is possible to cover a tooth koronkoj. Even with the big seal it is not necessary to cover an alive teeth koronkoj. To sozheleniju the level kvallifikatsii our stomatologists in a lump leaves much to be desired, it is reality from which to not leave. You should understand, when choose clinic where to pass or take place treatment, the more workplaces, the it is less at you than chances to find the worthy doctor, t. To. It is very complex or difficult to collect sufficient kol-in skilled or experienced doctors (for example therapists) in one place, moreover for the low interest. The doctor respecting (skilled or experienced), having the clientele, for these copecks will not move with a finger, to him to open the small clinic easier and to work on itself. In greater or big clinics, as a rule doctors search to themselves for job and try to earn who as can. To find the good doctor, the greater or big problem for the principal and I with her not time collided or faced. I against mass factories on manufacture of seals, t. To. I understand, that quality leaves much to be desired. Success to you!

Alain
04.05.2004, 09:14
Thanks! I shall search!