PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! I ask your advice or council in occasion of problems with a teeth from mine...

Galina
02.05.2004, 11:22
Hello, the doctor! I ask your advice or council in occasion of problems with a teeth from my daughter. They look or appear unhealthy, dim, with white maculae, notwithstanding what she on a regular basis cleans a teeth. To the girl of only 9 years also I am afraid for consequences. Thanks.

Haljavka V.V.
03.05.2004, 05:52
Hello, Galina! Show the child to the doctor, but probably in the early childhood your daughter accepted antibiotics, therefore a teeth dim. But survey is necessary for specification of the diagnosis, t. To. Can be and a fluorosis, t. e. Glut of an enamel by fluorine. That or in given mometn to correct difficultly, be this or that diagnosis, t. To. An enamel of a teeth already sformirovanv, but cleaning by Pasta containing only a calcium without fluorine, it is possible poprobyvat. In the further when your daughter will grow this problem it is solved, only by statement vinirov. Success!