PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Bleaching

Lolita
13.06.2003, 15:51
The dear doctor! I plan to bleach a teeth since they at me yellow though I do not smoke and I do not take a great interest or I am not fond in coffee. Friends recommended bleaching by peroxide of Hydrogenium and a grinding, but it inspires me fear - I am afraid to remain in general without a teeth. Whether there are any harmless techniques and where them spend in Moscow?

Lolita

Clinic of the Agami
16.06.2003, 11:33
In no event! You only damage or injure;hurt an enamel. Today in the market of services such quantity or amount of technologies to choose it is possible any. For example, in our center there is the new equipment or installation ZOOM absolutely harmless and result 3 years keep. Look or see on our site. There is also a so-called house bleaching. Are done or made special kappy, they are filled with bleaching gel and during some time it is necessary to wear their houses (night).

Lolita
16.06.2003, 14:02
Thanks big for the full answer, but I had a question since on a site I have not found the necessary information - whether will arise after ZOOMa such, what bleaching will start to be lost non-uniformly (for example, in 3 years), i.e. the part of a tooth will be yellow and a part white? And in general white color after procedure contains in a paint on a tooth or is given to the tooth? I Apologize for the confused statement.

Clinic of the Agami
16.06.2003, 15:15
First, it is necessary to understand, what exactly is bleached. Earlier, technologies of bleaching assumed to clarify the top layer of an enamel which got the color due to natural stains (coffee, tea, wine...) and due to changes of an organism (age, change of structure of a saliva, a bionomics...). At such bleaching - soda or others abrasive in-VA, chemical gels - can be non-uniform effect.
Now technology ZOOM is directed on bleachings of the dentine, not mentioning or touching;affecting an enamel. In fact the enamel by the nature is transparent. Our teeth under a microscope remind spaggeti, have various roughnesses which "consume" stains. Bleaching gel which is activated by lamp specially made or produced for it or him, bleaches in regular intervals in 3 stages for 20 minutes everyone. All depends on what belizny you wish to see the teeth. About non-uniformity of speech cannot be.

Lolita
16.06.2003, 16:05
Natela, instead of whether it is harmful to a dentine?
You write, what it is necessary to pass or take place 3 procedures, and for what term? Whether I can pass or take place these procedures for one day since I live in Voronezh, but periodically I happen in Moscow.

Clinic of the Agami
16.06.2003, 17:35
Forgive or Excuse, if has not particularly explained. Certainly, 3 stages pass or take place all for one day. EACH stage borrows or occupies 20 minutes, then the doctor looks at result and if there was a bleaching on 6-10 tones (a medical scale) procedure finish. If is not present, 20 more minutes (again check) and more 20 minutes. Basically, the doctor foreknows how much it is required stages. But all stages - in one day. Duration of procedure 1 hour + 10 minutes on preparation. That is for 1 hour for one procedure result for 3 years.

Hachik with a ball
17.06.2003, 14:00
I welcome you! I too need to bleach a teeth, but I wished to specify cost of bleaching ZOOM - 300 ue it for one tooth or for one stage of bleaching? Has put still what at me costs or stands in front 3 implontanata (it is such iskustvennye a teeth instead of beaten out) and whether to turn out so, what they not otbeljatsja and a teeth will be different color? And still I smoke (on 5-7 cigarettes in day) how it will affect or have an effect bleaching ZOOM, on how much it or him will suffice in this case?

Clinic of the Agami
17.06.2003, 15:29
First, allow to congratulate you, that -in the cigarettes smoked by you it is insignificant enough, it already pleases. Such -in will not affect or influence in any way.
Secondly, 300 c.u. it for all an available teeth and for one session. The result will last less, than 3 years since though also the small percent or interest of pitches, but nevertheless is available from 5-7 cigarettes (and when with alcohol, for certain are more?). Your so-called artificial designs, i.e. implantaty will not prevent. Doctors will pick up a color scale of bleaching identical implantatam since their color will not change. Come (want one, want with a ball) and receive the uttermost consultation. Free of charge!

Hachik with a ball
18.06.2003, 12:31
Ha... 300 tanks for all procedure and all? So it is not enough? And in occasion of imlatantav I wished to specify, the matter is that when to me they were put by them already were yellowish since chose to match mine "ukurennyh" teeth, and I want that also they became more white... What to do or make?
On consultation and bleaching I am ready to approach or drop in only in July - all over again to have a rest it is necessary to go:-))))

And in general, I thank for consultation. All on the sea;-))

Lolita
18.06.2003, 14:39
And what in occasion of harm for a dentine from ZOOM? In fact this bleaching gel in it or him will be absorbed...

Clinic of the Agami
18.06.2003, 16:29
The answer for Lolity - anything will not be absorbed in a dentine, a principle of action another is perfect or absolute. Get out on consultation - will ask any questions and all process it will be clear.
The answer for Hachika with a ball - happy rest, come, we shall make bleaching! For 300 dol, for one session, for all a teeth also we shall grasp implantaty including.

a
04.07.2003, 07:26
Hello! At me the same problem - a yellow teeth. One doctor has told or said, that darkening or dimout of a teeth at me is connected by what in Moscow very bad water (whether the truth it?). I for a long time search for good clinic with a qualitative technique, but all time glozhut doubts and nemogu to be solved, though I can financial allow itself it. One time read, that only old methods have been based or founded;established on application of peroxide of Hydrogenium and consequently harmful, and recently has found clause or article (below) which approves or confirms, that all techniques are based or founded;established on her. You could not comment on this clause or article and technology ZOOM? What safety ZOOM?

To me 32 years, I do not smoke, coffee I do not use, implantatov is not present.

But how to reach or achieve desirable belizny if the nature has not awarded you with a dazzling smile? In fact even those lucky beggars who have light color of a teeth from a birth, can lose it or him in due course.

Teeth are exposed to constant influence of various stains which contain in foodstuff, drinks, lekastvennyh preparations, tobacco and cosmetic agents. As consequence or investigation, arises diskolorit - a discoloration of a tooth. Stains can be besieged on a surface (an external staining) or to get into firm tissues of a tooth (an internal staining).

Often the reason of a staining of a teeth is reception of some medicinal preparations at early children's age that conducts to formation of a steady discoloration of a teeth (for example, so-called tetratsiklinovye a teeth). Quite often reason of a discoloration is the trauma of a tooth or it or him endodonticheskoe treatment (treatment of channels), and as disturbance of formation and maturing of a teeth.

It is natural, that with such problems patients address to the stomatologist. It is necessary to note, that for last years the aesthetic demands shown by patients to stomatologic treatment have considerably increased. Patients are interested in treatment which not only provides elimination of defects and restoration of the lost functions of a teeth, but thus still and saves or improves aesthetic result. If the external, superficial staining can be eliminated or erased;removed by professional hygienic cleaning for elimination internal diskolorita it is necessary to use techniques of bleaching of a teeth.

Technologies of bleaching of a teeth take a visible place among conservative methods of aesthetic stomatologic treatment. Now there are two basic kinds of bleaching of a teeth - room and house. They allow to achieve substantial improvement of a stomatologic aesthetics rather easily and quickly. Popularity of this kind of treatment grows every day. Millions patients all over the world successfully use various techniques of bleaching of a teeth and achieve excellent zsteticheskih results!

Advantage of bleaching consists that necessity of manufacturing expensive koronok in some cases disappears, processings of a teeth, the natural form and position of a teeth is saved, conditions of hygiene of a teeth improve.

The first attempts of bleaching of a teeth have been undertaken more hundred years ago by means of various acids (which were put or rendered both on a surface and in a pulp cavity), chlorine and heats. The first publication on bleaching was born in 1877. And in 1884 the technique with use of peroxide of Hydrogenium which is activly applied and now has been tested in practice.

The further researches have been directed on studying of mechanisms of action of the most effective bleaching substances. As a result of long researches it has been established or installed, that peroxide of Hydrogenium is the most active bleaching substance.

The chemical basis of bleaching consists in the following: the molecule of peroxide breaks up to surfaces of a tooth on active jony which attack molecules of nevuses pigmentosus and cause change of their structure or frame that results or brings and in change of their color. As an example of similar reaction of oxidation reaction of splitting In-keratin, having red color, on two colorless molecules of vitamin A can serve.

The further researches of scientists have been directed on creation of bleaching system at which rate of penetration of peroxide of Hydrogenium in structure or frame of a tooth would correspond or meet to rate of reaction of oxidation. At early stages attempts to make active or activate process by means of an electric current and ultra-violet beams have been undertaken.

In 1918 the principle of activization of bleaching by means of a caloradiance which with success is applied presently has been opened or open. Light radiation of high intensity causes fast rise of temperature in a solution of peroxide of Hydrogenium that leads to rough acceleration of chemical processes of bleaching.

In the further in an arsenal of stomatologists there were various systems of the house bleaching, allowing to spend procedure of the house. These techniques have received the greatest diffusion in 80th years. With body height of popularity of house methods of bleaching of a teeth, the quantity or amount of the researches directed on acknowledgement or confirmation of harmlessness of these methods has increased also.

The overwhelming majority of researchers has come to conclusion, that peroxide of Hydrogenium is the effective and safe agent of bleaching and does not cause or cause by-effects in a mouth. Development of this method went on a way of creation of the optimal concentration of gel and reduction of time of wearing kappy. Bleaching gels on the basis of peroxide of Hydrogenium and peroxide of Carbamidum have been developed. At use of this method manufacturing individual plastic kappy, repeating the form of a dentition is required.

In kappu bleaching gel which is packed in dosed out shchpritsy is pawned. Kappa with gel puts on on a dentition. The exposition of gel depends on its or his concentration: from 30 minutes till several o'clock. The standard scheme or plan of bleaching: 14 days for 6-8-hours (this night wearing kappy is usual). Exist and the accelerated variants of bleaching (3-7 days). The method of house bleaching exists any more one year and fine itself has recommended as a reliable and effective agent of bleaching of a teeth.

In the beginning of 90th years the technique of bleaching of a teeth with use of medical lasers as catalysts of reaction of oxidation has been developed. The further development of this direction has led to occurrence of modern power bleaching systems which popularity grows every day. These room techniques allow to reduce all procedure of bleaching till 1 o'clock which is spent under the control of the doctor.

At the initial stage of the history bleaching of a teeth was more likely experiment, rather than medical procedure. Having convinced of efficiency and safety of methods of bleaching of a teeth, the majority of stomatologists all over the world have seized or have taken possession these techniques and offer their patients. Bleaching of a teeth became so popular, that, for example, in the USA and the countries of the Europe the specialized centers on bleaching a teeth began to appear.

Clinic of the Agami
04.07.2003, 12:38
In the previous answers I have described a full cycle of technology ZOOM. Clause or article correct basically, pay attention to that paragraph, where... Experts send or have come to opinion....
As the new technology does not mention or touch;affect an enamel, and gel becomes more active or will be activated only under light specially razrabotanoj lamps for this gel no by-effects will exist (7 years in the USA approved this technology before to let out or release on the market).
That to you it was absolutely clear, imagine pollution of a material under a microscope and as the detergent powder extends a mud from fibers of a tissue. (well it absolutely on simple)

a
05.07.2003, 15:40
I welcome you, Boris Pavlovich! To Me 19 more, and a teeth have already darkened. Wished to learn or find out, how ZOOM influences already established or installed seals (whether they change color?). Whether there is a necessity of any preliminary cleaning of a teeth or has simply come also to me everyone will make in an hour? Whether there Are any contraindications to ZOOM (a status of a teeth, an allergy.....)?

Here you here write, what the technology is absolutely safe, and whether did or made somebody of employees of the Agami such bleaching? If yes, what consequences and through what time?

Vick
05.07.2003, 16:25
"... Necessity of any preliminary cleaning of a teeth... " - I had in view of putting off or taking out of a stone, dental adjournment, scurf...

Petrovich
05.07.2003, 21:21
From all aforesaid I have understood the following:
1. The enamel becomes soiled from the use of coffee, tea, wine...
2. The dentine darkens from all rest

And your technology ZOOM as it is written, leads to bleaching only a dentine.

I had following questions:
1. How to define or determine, what at me it is polluted - an enamel or a dentine (or together)?
2. Whether spends ZOOM to bleaching an enamel (besides a dentine) or for an enamel it is necessary to use any additional method of bleaching?
3. If additional techniques will cost how much bleaching of an enamel and a dentine together (and how much it will borrow or occupy time) are necessary?

In advance thanks,
Petrovich

Clinic of the Agami
07.07.2003, 11:31
For Victoria: First it is necessary to remove or take off adjournment and stones on a teeth, then process of bleaching.
Employees have made to themselves bleaching, but not all. At many or while there is no on it time, or by nature irreproachable teeth. Those 5 person which have already passed or have already taken place bleaching are happy or enough with result. There is a desire-come look or see result. And please, understand, we persuade nobody, and we answer all your questions.
For Petrovicha: Unfortunately, you have not absolutely correctly understood. It is better to come on consultation (and not objazatalnoo to us) or once again attentively prohonour all above-stated in questions-answers.

Vivian
23.07.2003, 15:18
Good afternoon, the Agami!
It is the truth, what on "Oscar-2003" to participants gave talonchiki on a session of bleaching? Really at actors of money does not suffice, that to pay? And can they did not do or make it or this because of a harmfulness of bleaching?

Clinic of the Agami
23.07.2003, 15:46
First will remove or take off stones and adjournment, next day do or make bleaching.