PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Restoration of an enamel at the child

a
29.06.2003, 10:42
Hello! And whether will help or assist to restore to ours vsegryzushchemu to the kid an enamel (or narostit) a children's tooth-paste for the smallest (which can be swallowed at cleaning)? Only on it or her there was a hope:).

Clinic of the Agami
03.07.2003, 09:29
No, will not help or assist. And you still had not only on it or her hope. There are some ways of restoration of an enamel, it is necessary to look the kid and it or him zubki

a
03.07.2003, 13:25
Boris Pavlovich, I wished to thank you for the close or attentive attitude or relation to my question, that, unfortunately any more often meets presently. I shall necessarily bring up to you my child, but preliminary it would be desirable to learn or find out about the most effective ways of restoration of an enamel from children - cost for us has no value or meaning;importance, the main thing that zubki were good. Whether will damage or injure;hurt it zodrovju the kid?

Clinic of the Agami
03.07.2003, 14:11
How much to your child of years? If he does not have 4 years it is possible to come only on survey, but hardly he will remain sitting on an armchair - for treatment. If polse 4 it is some or a little bit ways, but it is necessary to look.

a
03.07.2003, 14:40
Oh, Boris Pavlovich... You do not get tired me to amaze - I did not expect to receive the answer so quickly (it is visible, service in the Agami remarkable).
To my kid in August there will be 4 years, he at me remarkable, but very much mobile:-)) Can really come to you in August at once on consultation and treatment? Or it is better to result or bring now it or him only on consultation?

Clinic of the Agami
03.07.2003, 17:14
To hurry up there is no place. Result or bring the kid in August.
Successes!

a
04.07.2003, 12:07
O'k... Though, for 1,5 months it is not enough, that will change, but I shall try to prepare for this time the sonny for treatment psychologically that was not afraid of the doctor... Once again I thank you for detailed consultation.