PDA

Просмотр полной версии : How much is implantation?

Anzhelika
23.06.2003, 13:46
Hello! I wished to learn or find out from you about cost of implantation. I need to replace 2 sick teeth, and friends speak, whether what is it not less than 6000-7000 c.u. the Truth and how much or as far as high quality can be received it for this money? You will recommend what stomatologic centers?

In advance I thank,
Anzhelika, 26 years, Moscow

Clinic of the Agami
24.06.2003, 16:33
Excuse for a delay of the answer - computer problems.
First, if at you (as you consider or count) 2 sick teeth, it does not mean, that it is necessary to replace them on implantaty. If all indeed cost 1 implantata from 500 c.u. Together with a prosthetic repair about 1000 c.u. For etii money you can make very qualitative job. For 6-7 thousand you will make not 2, but much greater number implantatov. My advice or council: come consult, a teeth can be rescueed or saved. Implantation always will have time to make.

Anzhelika
24.06.2003, 17:12
Thanks for the answer, Boris Pavlovich! And at you in the center do or make anesthesia when treat a teeth (so that absolutely nothing was felt)? The matter is that I very much-very-very am afraid of a dentagra.

Clinic of the Agami
24.06.2003, 17:43
Certainly. On this subject can not experience. If absolutely be afraid, we can make and the general or common narcosis, but it is not required. Definitely, it not morbid procedure. But obezbolevanie it is done or made for encouragement.
Come, be not afraid. On consultation it will not be precisely sick

Anzhelika
25.06.2003, 15:43
:-))))) OK - have persuaded (I am already typed or collected boldness for consultation). It is possible to pay in currency?

Clinic of the Agami
25.06.2003, 16:45
Let's understand, come.