PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The wisdom tooth from below is cut

Natalia
07.05.2003, 01:44
Hello. To me 23 years. Periodically, time in mesjats-two me is cut a wisdom tooth from below. Hurts gde-that week, the gum or gingiva swells, then gradually passes or takes place. So occurs or happens a year two, he will not get out in any way. And more recently I have noticed, that other teeth have a little moved, probably, iz-that grows new. Earlier a teeth at me were from below equal, and now they have turned hardly sideways. A question what to me to do or make? To remove a tooth which has not grown yet, that is, actually healthy tooth? Or there are still any methods to save all a teeth, and that they have remained equal?

stom
07.05.2003, 20:16
Come on reception with a picture

natella
05.06.2003, 20:45
The picture as there can be such variant is certainly necessary, that the wisdom tooth cannot be cut at all and then in its or his obligatory image it is necessary to remove. And there is a variant, that he all the same will be cut, and will shift all a teeth aside and that them then to put on a place, it or he all the same should be deleted, so an output or exit all the same on a course one. If all other teeth in an oral cavity on a place, no trouble is not present, as this tooth all the same does not carry a functional load.