PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Bleaching

Unregistered
01.05.2003, 05:36
Tell or Say, please, on how much safely and effectively bleaching by means of agents on the basis of peroxide of Hydrogenium. Once in an odontology to me have told terrible history about that as they had a patient at whom the enamel after such bleaching has been absolutely destroyed, and now look some clinics activly practise this method. It would be desirable to learn or find out opinion of not interested expert.
In advance I thank. Ekaterina.

Ljalechka
01.05.2003, 10:41
Greetings Ekterina! Too I wish to bleach a teeth, but I do not know than that they have then remained. You do not know, what for a technique of bleaching - ZOOM about which it is written on the main page of this site nedug.ru? And what else there are methods except for peroxide (something seems to me, what from it or her will be worse)?

Unregistered
03.05.2003, 09:12
Is still air- is by means of the special apparatus with a soda solution. Well removes or takes out scurf, but does not bleach. And about a zoom in general nothing heard.

stom
03.05.2003, 10:40
All methods of bleaching destroying or blasting an enamel nepriemlimy, who applies them or, or not. It concerns both to perikisi, and to aer- (it is simple peskostrujke) and to another. If natural color of an enamel not so white to change it or him it is possible only an enamel having removed or having taken off.
It is necessary to be engaged in hygiene of a teeth on a regular basis. To not smoke, avoid the frequent use of painting drinks (tea, coffee, etc.) then the enamel will be estesstvennogo colors.