PDA

Просмотр полной версии : It would be desirable to help or assist the liked person

Dina
10.02.2006, 09:03
Kind time of day!
Prompt, please, as it is possible to help or assist liked?
To us on 30.
At the girl after sorts or labors (now to the child 7 years) the varices on legs or foots were showed.
It is necessary to notice, that from its or her words at it or her is to it or this and hereditary predisposition.
She at me has medical education (the nurse in an odontology) and knows about the illness (well and uses any preventive agents - special stockings, something or something else... Precisely I do not know, therefore as she does not like in general about it or this to speak).
However I know, that from time to time (not constantly) at it or her legs or pinches start to hurt or be ill;be sick... Speaks grow dumb. During such moments she, laying on a sofa, lifts them upright upwards to a wall. Speaks, that it's OK, will pass or take place...
I would like her though something to help or assist in such minutes. Here and my question: how to relieve a pain to the liked person? Whether it is possible to do or make massage (she speaks, that probably even is impossible).... Or still something...
I fine understand, that it is necessary to address to the doctor. And she understands it...
Question all the same in other: whether there are any ways to relieve this pain?
Thanks.

The anonym
28.02.2006, 19:08
It is very pleasant to read such gentle reports!
You, to sozhalenju really help or assist can to nothing. Massage is not harmful and even is shown. However thus it is necessary to have skills limfodrenazhnogo massage. You can independently spend massage stop and anticnemions (especially ikronozhnyh muscles). Sites with varicose expanded veins bypass (or reduce effort in these places up to superficial). Similar massage both is a little useful, and brings appreciable simplification.
What is the job of the medical sister clearly - she, most likely, all time for legs or foots and in a static status. It is the basic problem. Deprive with its or her standing job on the house (and what else happens).
Necessarily compression linen - still laying, before rise from a bed! If at job she cannot wear it or him - you can buy or purchase special stockings, they have a comprehensible aesthetic appearance. But only in a profile place and on the size.
Necessarily convenient footwear (especially at job) - on very small heel, is special medical orthopedic footwear.
Success to you and your family!