PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Fragile vessels?

Ankisa
16.12.2005, 19:37
Hello! At me to you three questions.
1. Recently began to notice, that after measurement of pressure and, hence, pullings of an arm or a hand manzhetkoj, at me appear small red bloody specks and strips on an arm or a hand (like not strong ecchymoses). And simultaneously there is a reddening (as though scratchs any) on a place of veins on an arm or a hand, whence usually take a blood:) In some minutes of maculae and a strip become more acyanotically, but completely pass or take place only in day gde-that. It can be connected with any illness or disease of vessels?
2. I about one year notice at myself on femurs capillary expansions sine-red color.
I accept oral contraceptives within one and a half years, can, it to be connected with them? I heard, that they kak-that influence vessels. Whether my displays are dangerous? Whether it is necessary to me to sound alarm?

3. Has noticed at itself on the top part of a trunk maalenkie jarko-red tochechki. Gde-that of pieces 5. As though maljujujusenkaja a droplet of a blood it is absolutely direct under a skin has accumulated. At pressing become more acyanotically. To me spoke, what is it can be a good-quality tumour of capillaries. 2 years ago at me was same, then they have completely disappeared, and recently have again appeared. What with it or this to do or make and whether to do or make?

tarasov
19.12.2005, 06:27
Hello, Ankisa!

The signs specified by you speak, most likely, about a hyperpermeability of vessels. Odinoj from principal causes of the given phenomenon - a hypovitaminosis which amplifies during -spring time.
Accept 2 courses of Polyvitaminums (better import, Vitrum for example).
Well and pressure supervise. You have not written about indications of pressure and about the age.

Ankisa
19.12.2005, 08:23
Thanks you big for the answer!
To me of 20 years. Rising pressure up to 130/90 is sometimes observed, rising of pressure as much as possible noted by me - 140/100 - was only once.