PDA

Просмотр полной версии : VEGETO-VASCULAR DYSTONIA help or assist...

Alexandra_best
12.12.2005, 16:55
Hello! To me 22 years. And me it is very bad. My therapist speaks that I am healthy, the Hemoglobin at me 120 norms or rates, the Biochemical analysis as a whole in norm or rate (the truth has been a little underestimated the Calcium - a little), an electrocardiogram - that's all right, a feces and urine - norm or rate, the Gynecologist - it is healthy, Fljurografija - by way of, the US of a thyroid gland - is not present deviations or rejections, - nothing has found the Gastroenterologist terrible! Vich, the hepatitis, a lues - is not present. More shortly all have told or said, that I am healthy. But me it is bad, to me it is bad every year with offensive or approach of colds, at me in the late autumn or in the winter at least one attack which begins in the underground and comes to an end with calling fast where me examine and speak: good-bye you are healthy are at you the Vegeto-vascular dystonia. Attacks simply unsettle me and then I bojus week to come into the underground, and I need to go on job and in institute. I do not overtire and even if I am not nervous all the same they happen. At me arms or hand grow dumb, starts to shake, legs or foots do not hold, I turn pale, it is difficult to me to breathe, I feel any nakaty or perelivy in a head, the panic, powerlessness, delicacy then begins and it would be desirable to sleep, a presyncopal status, I constantly yawn, even if have slept, to me it is bad in the closed or small or stuffy spaces. In a syncope never fell. I sleep not less than 8-9 hours per day, I rise very hardly, the organism does not wake up, a brain in general in otkljuchke and if I shall not leave on street and I shall not screw a decent distance all the morning long I go as a vegetable. At me predilection to the lowered pressure. But my pressure arranges me (105-70).
WELL, PROMPT THAT to me STILL TO CHECK up And HOW??? What can be not so??? Where to address???

tarasov
12.12.2005, 20:26
Alexander!
The complaints listed by you can be signs of several diseases. I recommend to address to the psychotherapist - at a forum very good expert advises. To it or him;them I, from your permission, shall readdress the message.
It is assured or confident, that joint efforts we shall solve available problems with you!
Success!