PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Legs or Foots in fine ecchymoses (in red small tochechkah).

JJ
24.01.2005, 07:54
Help or Assist, I do not know what is it!!!!!

Last night after bathing has looked at the legs or foots and uzhasnulas - they all is absolute in fine ecchymoses (in red small tochechkah). At me once was similar, but not in SUCH quantities or amounts, I am afraid something can serious.

Yes, at me thin enough and sensitive skin, but I did not use what new agents, all as always: water, a shower gel and mochalochka.

Can at whom was?????

Zulya
01.02.2005, 16:43
Obviously something with vessels. Probably, it is necessary to have a drink for the beginning any vitamins strengthening vessels (there was Ascorutinum earlier, now is different much, it is necessary to ask in a drugstore). Still an attribute slabenkih vessels are ecchymoses which appear from not strong pressing a skin.

janell
27.03.2005, 09:38
Just about and ecchymoses tozh, happens simply from hand shake (there is at the some people a habit such to shake above an elbow:mad, therefore I can not suffer or bear when touch or tamper with for arms or hand.

Still wreaths on a back surface of legs or foots, I do not know, to strengthen it can is necessary, somehow for 21-st year painfully they at me are well visible, it is terrible, that then will be.

And what all the same it is better poprinimat or to spread???

25.05.2005, 05:38
I think what more effectively to drink vitamins (than to smear) since vessels become stronger all, and not just that is close to a surface. But for certain there are any stronger and radical agents, only I not the doctor, therefore do not know. I, we shall admit or allow, would spend on drink a course (bank) of vitamins. And, if has not helped or assisted, would descend or go to the therapist.

Marjanka
24.06.2005, 21:35
Belenkaja

It something in an atmosphere probably occurs or happens. At me two days the exacerbation kuperoza is already observed. A muzzle kraasnaja and vessels have obviously appeared. The reasons any are not present. The frost so never influenced me. Care of the face did not change. Therefore has written off or has copied all on weather, pressure and I wait.

MAXIS
05.07.2005, 11:22

Descend or Go to the doctor, the described displays are similar to a hemorrhagic diathesis or a Werlhof's disease - diseases serious enough, in this case it is better to be reinsured even if DZ will not prove to be true

odinokiy volk
27.07.2005, 22:57
At me too vessels close to a skin and too ecchymoses hardly-that, and so such ecchymoses, fine bordovimi points at me happen, when I am strong potru in etom a place, or I shall be scratched all over again too frightened, neither from that nor from this times and a heap fine bordovih points on a chin or a leg or foot, and have then noticed, when the allergy at me and is scratched, in etih places and there are they... So be not frightened eto usual ecchymoses.. It is necessary certainly than to strengthen that sosudi, but itself here I am in searches and I do not know than eto to make... Recently the doctor has advised three times a day apple Acetum to drink, ostensibly does or makes vessels elastichnymi and less fragile.

And in general eti snjaki me doostali who if has what ways of strengthening of vessels, share please

Calvin Klein
29.07.2005, 08:42
And you casually wax did not delete hair recently? I for the first time in a life have risked this business, so at me then here as fine bloody smudges (but there where hair grew) were. Then even at shaving bleeded. Now has passed or has taken place.

alinsky
02.08.2005, 01:01
*lt; font color=red*gt; Please, in heading of the subject reflect a short of a discussed question. So it is accepted in a coffee house and about it or this it is written in rules.

http: // www. Nedug. Ru/appleubb/noncgi/faq.html

Now I have corrected the name of your subject, but henceforth, please, name a subject correctly. *lt;/font*gt;

Ninel
04.08.2005, 20:06
Vessels are good for strengthening an alternating douche. And points on fingernails or nails, at me, arise at impacts (noticeably not at once) or after visiting interior (at me by gel are covered). A tinder awfully fingernails or nails when gel remove or take out, but unfortunately, the good master I can not find.

S Irina
05.08.2005, 17:19
Still such happens from a ultraviolet. You in a sun deck were not or still where?

At me from the sun such things happen, on legs or foots. Also pass or take place after holiday ochn longly.

Still there can be a urticaria. Or from a depilator.