PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The skin dries up

dant85
20.04.2005, 02:47
Hello!

1) Periodically perisyhaet a skin of arms or hand.
With what it can be connected?
In particular the attitude or relation of data I vlenija to a venous current and vessels interests.
2) Also nimogli you to inform on influence of smoking on venous system?

Thanks.

Yours faithfully,

tarasov
14.05.2005, 23:43
I welcome you!
You have set very interesting and a complicated question. That not suspecting you have connected such two, at first sight different factors.
Not going into details (very much zaputanno will be if briefly) I shall tell or say is vzaimosvjazanno. And smoking negatively influences venous system. Try cardinally to stop to smoke or, not less cardinally, to lower quantity or amount (up to 2 in day) smoked cigarettes.
We wait for your reports in 2-3 months about the reached or achieved effect.

dant85
15.05.2005, 01:19
And you nemogli hotjaby is brief explain how it can to be connected?
The matter is that in me have found out varikotsele 1-st stages.
I suspect, that one of the reasons smoking.
-----------------------------
I have lowered a dose of smoking to 2-3 cigarettes and have gone in for sports (run, bruse, a horizontal bar, etc.). I am going to to connect a bicycle and navigation.
With smoking it will be finished in near. Week.

Yours faithfully,

tarasov
23.05.2005, 17:23
Smoking "beats" on several targets at once. Briefly:
1. Due to the chemical substances entering into tobacco, influence on nervous (including vegetative) system and vessels is carried out (breaking their normal to tone, basically due to a spastic stricture). 2. Influence due to a hypoxia arising at smoking, besides on all organs and systems.
Well also has gone.
As to varikotsele - most likely it is not connected directly with smoking.
As to the decision to stop to smoke - I support completely it or him and I recommend to follow to your noble example of other smokers. Thanks!

dant85
24.05.2005, 20:46
Has stopped to smoke finally.
But now it is observed other deviations or rejections:
1. Brushes almost all time wet.
2. At long hotbe ladoshki stanovjatsja reddish in white points, and the right arm or hand swells a little.
3. Few times disturbed small nojushchaja a pain from an elbow, up to a brush and especially in zapjasti on the right arm or hand.
What to do or make?
It frightens me....

dant85
24.05.2005, 20:57
And more one important moment:
1) Has noticed little bit expanded veins on the right leg or foot: one vein with vnutrenej the parties or sides of a femur which spuskaetsja on a knee also passes in system from 3-4 rasshirenyh veins below a knee in the field of ikronozh muscles, further again in one on shchikolotke.
2) the Small joint pain of knees in horizontal position.
3) Any eruption in the form of separate prishchej on different sites of a body (a brachium, fingers of arms or hand, nearby shchikolotki) which it is strong enough cheshutsja but also quickly enough vanish (on slejdushchy day).
Something not clear occurs or happens to an organism....
Can it is necessary to check up a liver, a backbone..?
And also to be checked up for various infectious diseases by birth and in connection with urology?
-------------
The strangest that all this has begun with that moment when I began to smoke 1-2 cigarettes in day and prodolzhaetsja up to these pores.....

tarasov
02.06.2005, 09:10
On all it is visible, that the latent neurosis caused obviously not by cigarettes takes place. You should address to the psychologist (psychotherapist) and to try to solve the given problem with it or him. Often the given skills the psychiatrist owns. It is not necessary to be afraid to address to experts of the given structure. Anything bad in it or this is not present. In the developed countries half of population uses their services. As result of visit - correctly picked up course of treatment which will help or assist to return quickly to a habitual way of life.

dant85
02.06.2005, 19:08
Thanks you for consultation.
And the latent neurosis can cause a varicose phlebectasia? Or it is not connected phenomena?
--------------------
I have visited or attended the vascular surgeon, have spent detailed observation over an organism. All deviations or rejections has written down.
pozhajlusta look or see new sozdanuju me a subject.
There it is more and more-less exact and struktuirovano it is stated.

Once again huge to you thanks.

Yours faithfully,

tarasov
23.06.2005, 13:26
It is very good, that you have started inspections.
The neurosis cannot cause or call a varicose phlebectasia.