PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The vein and potekla a blood has opened

Tatyana
18.11.2004, 11:39
The dear doctor, at my mum when the daddy laid with temperature 40 (there was a strange illness or disease, simply temperature without dr. Signs) suddenly as if or as for a while was gone vision, hurted or was ill;was sick a head (at it or her often headaches) and hardly above golenostopa the vein and potekla a blood has suddenly opened. Pains were not, a blood have stopped an adhesive plaster, has remained mesjatseobraznyj a trace. Heard, what is it precedes an insult. That you would advise and how much or as far as it can be dangerous.
It is a little about my mum: about 15 years it is excruciated from constipations, checked a stomach and an intestine, all in norm or rate, doctors approve or confirm, that all this " from a head ". The person very emotional and impressionable, all trifles takes to heart also all perceives dramatically, several years ago there was a depression... On legs or foots varices (not that that shishki, but many vessels and capillaries are very visible).
In advance I thank for the answer.

V.Brjuzgin
18.11.2004, 12:48
Dear Tatyana!
Most likely at your mum an idiopathic hypertensia and a chronic venous failure.
That and other disease inspection of the patient and carrying out of corresponding or meeting treatment demand.
It is necessary will address to the therapist and flebologu.

Medtsentr
19.11.2004, 15:50
Good afternoon.
At vashgo daddies classical signs of a -cerebral failure which can be harbingers of an insult. A bleeding from a vein-it or -this;-thus a small trouble. I advise to address to the neuropathologist and the vascular surgeon.
Senior scientific employee RNTSH Bazylev V.V.'s Russian Academy of Medical Science