PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Possible or Probable consequences

alex
13.10.2004, 11:34
At me a varicose phlebectasia on a leg or foot. Was at angiologa - has told or said, that operation is necessary. Would like to learn or find out not from the interested person - t. e. At you, what consequences are possible or probable (whether veins in other places will extend). Scars as scars but if this lateral vein will cut out, other veins zaschet an additional stream of a blood will not extend?
And in general - what minuses in opratsii. I have passed or have taken place inspection which has shown, that thrombuses are not present.
Bandage elastic are effective? I Am afraid to do or make operation - whether it is possible to get off one bandage? And the last - at me this or thus hereditary - from the father.
In advance thanks!

tarasov
13.10.2004, 16:46
Hello, Alex!
I shall not challenge purpose or appointment of the expert - for certain to that there were sufficient bases. Especially I do not know Vashh data - age, an occupation, history of disease and so forth However you have the right, from my point of view, on the full information on yours health and ways of the decision of the arisen problems.
You are absolutely right that other vessels compensate the termination or discontinuance of outflow on one of vessels. But kompensatornye opportunities of an organism are sufficient for this purpose. What minuses? All minuses of operation. Even to stop it would not be desirable. But operation, in this case, is recommended as medical procedure. If you planned to reach or achieve cosmetic effect due to operation it would be a subject of conversation.
Thrombuses are not present while. What will be, when they will appear and how a variant, will come off? In this case the thrombus is similar to a ball in bowling - that he "sshibet"? In fact all can.
In occasion of bandage. Basically probably to try to manage them. Even better the special medical jersey providing the operated or controlled compression in each segment of an extremity. But in the summer - it is hot. To dress not so conveniently (because of a compression). And dorogovato - the present or true jersey costs or stands from 1000. Serves longly, but it is not eternal. Whether the patience daily will suffice at you to them to use?
Solve for itself all and more time consult to the expert.
I wish your of good luck!