PDA

Просмотр полной версии : nojushchie sensations in legs or foots

Feofan
06.09.2004, 18:26
Disturb nojushchie sensations in legs or foots. Often - feeling of gravity in them. Shift of vertebra or vertebrae in a loin (3 j rather 4 go (spondilo---I do not remember precisely, 10 mm shift), strong enough Takes place. Job - sedentary, computer... But activly I oppose her with a mountain bicycle (not extremely, without "anguish", but it is regular) 1. What to do or make with this "moaning" legs or foots? 2. One friend has advised even any medical golfs or stockings to put on for the period of "sedentary" job - speaks, they it remove or take out "moaning"... Whether so it??? If yes - that as they look or appear - really as usual female stockings???

Medtsentr
10.09.2004, 20:43
Good afternoon.
I shall try to formalize your complaints. Nojushchie onychalgias, feeling of gravity, traces from elastic of socks in the evenings. These are signs of stagnation of a blood in venous systems of legs or foots. However respond to the reasons of this stagnation I cannot, as I do not know your age, other specific complaints.
You should address for consultation to the surgeon, the neuropathologist and the cardiologist.

The doctor k.m.n. Bazylev Century