PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor. Some days I feel a numbness, a pricking, and and...

Julia
31.08.2004, 05:21
Hello the doctor. Some days I feel a numbness, a pricking, and sometimes and zatekanie on the internal parties or sides of arms or hand and especially in the field of folds of elbows on arms or hand. Before such never was. Recently I have started to accept contraceptive tablets (about 2 weeks ago) and then to me have told or said that there there are substances bloods increasing or enlarging coagulability. And before prickings in legs or foots, etc. parts of a body have begun but has then passed or has then taken place. And on arms or hand at me very thin vessels, spoke it to me always when took a blood from a vein. There can be it iz-for it or this? What to do or make? Whether will pass or take place in itself or it is better to stop reception of tablets?

Uchkin I.G.
31.08.2004, 19:29
This display of a cervical osteochondrosis (shifts of cervical vertebra or vertebrae are more correct) simply all has coincided. Address to the explanatory or sensible neuropathologist, it is desirable owning a stylostixis.