PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To my grandmother 74 years, thirty years she lives with one kidney....

Natalia
29.08.2004, 23:06
Hello! To my grandmother 74 years, thirty years she lives with one kidney. In the past to year to her have diagnosed a thrombophlebitis of the bottom extremities. In our regional hospital when have learned or have found out, that from it or her one kidney, in general to talk did not become. Only have advised to not depart far from the house, t. To. Can die at any time. On both anticnemions it or she had dark dense maculae, which very much a garrot and cheshutsja and on the sly razrastajutsja. And fingers do not become blue and do not swell. Blood supply of extremities normal, only the bottom parts of an anticnemion disturb it or her. It is a verdict or treatment is possible or probable? Voronezh.

Uchkin I.G.
30.08.2004, 09:34
It is any delirium.... Probably at your grandmother the usual sclerotic form of a chronic venous failure... With it or this still more so much-, how much and with one kidney. Trentalum 13, Aspirinum 1/4 tab in day, Venorutonum 13. And without a panic who how much will live - not in our authority.