PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the dear doctor! Please advise! To me of 37 years, recently...

Inna
23.08.2004, 23:58
Hello the dear doctor! Please advise! To me of 37 years, recently has given birth to the child. From 25 years on an anticnemion and under a knee appeared through wreaths, legs or foots sometimes hurted or were ill;were sick, I suffer constipations, there is a hemorrhoids, and now on an anticnemion, femurs and even an internal surface stops began to appear through capillaries. During pregnancy intensively used Lioton 1000, after a birth of the child began to smear less often legs or foots, and loads have amplified. I live in Tashkent. Learned or found out, at us till now apply trombovar and more "koktel" (schem has not remembered). What could you advise in my case? What of methods sklerozirovanija most has justified itself? To Yana a supporter of experiments novami technologies, but est-the way of treatment checked up by time (surgical)? Heard about sklerozirovanie the laser how you concern to it or this? Thankful in advance for the detailed answer.

Uchkin I.G.
26.08.2004, 15:03
The laser for vessels in diameter is less 2 mm and intradermal, in other cases inektsionnaja skleroterapija, is optimum - Etoksisklerol, and trombovar and now is activly used... Under name Fibro-vejn.