PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At my mum (79 years) old strong varices. Now on a vein Very much sil...

Irina
17.08.2004, 12:44
At my mum (79 years) old strong varices. Now on a vein
Very strong tumour and inflammation. Drinks Troxevasinum, does or makes
Compresses - camphoric or camphor butter or oil, ointment vishnevskogo.... Than it is possible still
To help or assist...

Margarita
18.08.2004, 06:45
At me (65 years) an old thrombophlebitis. 20 days ago there was an exacerbation under a knee of the right leg or foot in the form of the rough inspissation covering half of a circle of a leg or foot. From offered uchasstkovym the surgeon of hospitalization has refused. Under its or his reference I do or make compresses geparinoyvoj ointments and I accept Troxevasinum. Improvements while are not present. What is the time it is possible for me delaat geparinovye compresses and what will advise me to do or make further?

Uchkin I.G.
19.08.2004, 10:45
Both Irina and Margarita - such things are better for treating in a hospital, and not because is more effective, and simply it is more safe. In fact the thrombophlebitis is dangerous an abruption of thrombuses... It is serious. A thrombophlebitis illness or disease long. 2 weeks very much hurt, 2 not so, but dense, 2 weeks dense red but is not sick and then some months resolve inspissation. So do or make all correctly, time is just necessary... Also it is desirable to add - Detraleks 22, Vobenzim 33, Agapurin 23, - 1 mes, Voltarenum 13 week, Ointment butadionovaja and geparinovaja in day to change