PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At my father about one year an occlusion of arteries of legs or foots. While managed courses...

Andrey
16.08.2004, 07:23
At my father about one year an occlusion of arteries of legs or foots. While managed courses of nyxes in an artery of times in a quarter. Goes normally, but gets tired through 200. However new inspection has shown, that the circulation practically is not present and advise operation. Prompt please, whether it is necessary while to try or taste Lizin-With (Irwin Naturals), whether it is valid he so cleans vessels or at such stage it is not effective? If yes, whether that longly should be accepted? Age - 68. Thanks.

Uchkin I.G.
17.08.2004, 15:51
Is not present does not clean, an advertising gimmick. If on a background of therapy the distance does not exceed 200 m it is necessary to think of operation. In vascular surgery situations when snaala we speak are frequent is time operrirovat, bolnoj-are not present early, then comes with 30 50 meters or pains of rest and then we speak (after inspection) - are not present already late. Record on free-of-charge consultations in Moscow t. 1185200