PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To me 24 years. Vascular asterisks on a leg or foot start to appear...

Natalia
09.08.2004, 03:25
Hello! To me 24 years. Vascular asterisks on legs or foots start to appear. At my mum a thrombophlebitis. Prompt, please, that to me to undertake to prevent illnesses or diseases. In advance I thank.

Uchkin I.G.
10.08.2004, 00:54
To avoid reception of hormonal contraceptives, abortions, gynecologic diseases. But from a heredity you will not leave... It is necessary to understand it and vo-time to clean or remove displays of illness or disease. Though asterisks to varices of the attitude or relation have no and carry only cosmetic defect.

Inna
13.08.2004, 09:29
From a heredity certainly you will not leave, though it is possible and to try. Accept antioxidants, for example vitamins C and E, preparations, soderzhashie a selenium, Zincum. Here some preparations of similar action: triovit, bilobil, coenzyme Q - 10, piknogenol, the formula of antioxidants (vit With, vit E, vit And, the selenium, Zincum), yes is a lot of still that is on sale in drugstores, pharmaceutists for certain can advise.