PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To my grandmother of 79 years. Two years lays without movement. From it or this have appeared pr...

Irina
08.08.2004, 04:11
To my grandmother of 79 years. Two years lays without movement. From it or this there were decubituses. And koe-where ulcers in size in pol-palms. Ranki turned black or blackened, the necrosis has already gone. Have told or said, what is it iz-for disturbances of a circulation in vessels. Tell or say please, than it is possible to process ulcers, whether it is possible to apply easy or light;mild massage that the circulation in other places was not broken. What nutrition can be applied, whether it is possible to apply BADy, vitamins?
Thanks.

Uchkin I.G.
09.08.2004, 17:31
Krovobrashchenie it is broken or disturbed from an immovability and it is broken or disturbed not iz-for diseases of vessels and it is simple they are squeezed in one position. It is necessary to change position each 2 hours, to pound or triturate a skin around with camphoric or camphor alcohol, constantly fingers the patient. Otherwise will decay alive. Tablets here you will not help or assist. They are patients require only leaving or care.