PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I wrote to you, but is not detailed. I write still time. At me have found at US (Duplex)...

Lyudmila
05.08.2004, 20:38
I wrote to you, but is not detailed. I write still time.
At me have found at US (Duplex) inspection a stenosis of a celiac trunk of 90 %.
Plaques inside have not seen.
In the anamnesis 3 (three) laporotomii (a villiferous tumour of a splenic angle of a thick intestine, then - an infiltrate - again operation), an adhesive desease. An oothecoma, vrosshaja in solderings, its or her excision. A narcosis I transfer or carry hardly.
Now, an adhesive desease giving or allowing periodically attacks of a partial intestinal obstruction.
At me such question: 1) whether solderings or the increased lymphonoduses to squeeze a celiac trunk can? 2) whether it is impossible to see on a computer tomography or at magnitno-resonant inspection what exactly squeezes a celiac trunk? 3) that can see on an angiography and on how much she is dangerous at my anamnesis?
On the same inspection have found a stenosis of an abdominal aorta of 50 %, but there see plaques, the truth of an obscure etiology.
To me 54 years.
In advance I thank for the answer. Lyudmila.

Angiohirurg Malakhov
07.08.2004, 11:43
Performance angiograficheskogo isledovanija an abdominal aorta and its or her branches is necessary.

Uchkin I.G.
09.08.2004, 00:04
Cicatrixes in retroperitoneal space can squeeze vessels, but it karjne is rare. You accept an angiography. The tomography also is necessary, but vrjadli she will give answers to all questions. I recommend an angiography to do or make at once in that establishment where there is an equipment and opyt endovaskuljarnyh operations. At the certain coincidence of circumstances expansion of a vessel directly through a small puncture on a femur is possible or probable.

Konstantin
09.08.2004, 05:46
Endovaskuljarno it is possible to try to correct it. Call 305.34.04.