PDA

Просмотр полной версии : 2 months ago has made sklerozovanie capillary reticulums of both anticnemions, this...

Julia
07.08.2004, 07:53
2 months ago has made sklerozovanie capillary reticulums of both anticnemions, now when ecchymoses banish or have descended;have gone, has found out fineer pautinki and reticulums near to places of nyxes sklerozanta on enough obshinoj surfaces, and the skin in these places has a cyanotic appearance, and contrary to assurances of the doctor which treated me, they do not pass or take place, really it is necessary to do or make all anew? I repeat this report because has not received the intelligible answer! Somebody " with. h. " To me has informed, that " such happens ", and also " the pigmentation will not pass or not take place still very longly if at all will pass or take place "... Dear, vascular surgeons, what for procedure sklerozirovanija if legs or foots stanovjatsja even "more terribly" than were in general is recommended!!!

Uchkin I.G.
08.08.2004, 04:45
1) About more terrible... It is very subjective parameter, and working with women more than 15 years, I began to photograph last time before and after. You come to clean or remove reticulums by means of skleroterapii, photos confirm it, but some women demand "beautifully", the conflict at a level of psychology, and sometimes and psychiatry.
2) the Pigmentation and "rests" in the form of a web grid - not prognosticated by-effect skleroterapii and the mistake or error of the doctor only that he about it or this has not warned also a pigmentation keeps even under the statement of the manufacturer of preparations of 4 12 months, and at my wife has left only in 1, 5 years... So have patience also reason to not enter itself into depression.