PDA

Просмотр полной версии : My sister (73 years) had an instant insult this morning - was took away pr...

Sonja
02.08.2004, 21:09
My sister (73 years) had an instant insult this morning - the right party or side and speech was took away, pressure has raised or increased. Tell or say, what diet is shown to her? Whether hospitalization or really to look after her at home is necessary? The doctor on duty has written out Pyracetamum, tsinarizin and Papazolum. Whether really by means of these medicines to put it or her on legs or foots at this age? Whether it is necessary to survey vessels by means of scanning - where this inspection is spent how much dearly or expensively? Thankful in advance.

Uchkin I.G.
04.08.2004, 10:01
To scan it is not necessary. And concerning treatment address please to neuropathologists.

Konstantin
06.08.2004, 00:45
Hospitalization in a neurology is necessary.

Natalia on July, 23rd
07.08.2004, 09:45
The dear doctor! To my husband of 37 years. He has transferred or carried a vascular insult (hemorrhage). MRT has shown presence aneurysms on srednemozgovoj to an artery of a brain on the right. Offer operation. Whether it is possible to do without a surgical intervention?

Uchkin I.G.
08.08.2004, 02:04
Consultation in in-t is necessary for neurosurgery to them. Burdenko, they have a site, learn or find out conditions of reception. Better operation to not manage... But it is area - iparhija neurosurgeons.