PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! To me 32. I suffer a varicose phlebectasia (nasledst...

Elena
06.08.2004, 21:53
Hello, the doctor! To me 32. I suffer a varicose phlebectasia (hereditary). First time of a vein have got out on legs or foots during 1 oh pregnancy, but not strongly and did not hurt or be ill;be sick (10 years ago) and I neobrashchala on it of attention. During 2 oh pregnancy (one year ago) veins on legs or foots have strongly increased and began to hurt or be ill;be sick very much. Began to use special creams, but it naturally gives only temporary break from a pain. Heard about a laser accent of veins (if I am correctly expressed). In our city such is not present lish operational by or nyxes. But speak neither that nor other way gives what guarantees. Help or assist advice or council.

Uchkin I.G.
07.08.2004, 16:49
The guarantee are given only with State pavor... The laser is good for excision individual pautinok... Your deserved veins are a subject only to operative treatment with subsequent "nyxes". Also operation is guilty not, is simple surgeons different happen.