PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt, whether please it is possible at a varicose phlebectasia (a stage of the beginnings...

Marina
03.08.2004, 08:17
Prompt, whether please it is possible at a varicose phlebectasia (the stage initial) to do or make massage.
The masseur assures, what is it it is very useful, but heard also opposite opinion. Thanks.

Olga
04.08.2004, 09:37
Raskazhu what's happened with me after antitsilljulitnogo massage. During massage pojavljalich sinjachki. (At me a venous failure). Later year one leg or foot has increased. Veins were strongly raose. Kappiljary became strongly visible. And when did or made massage massazhistka assured, that very well. The masseur should be very qualified. Though I would not advise to do or make massage on legs or foots at a venous failure. It is possible to do or make it or him there where there is no venous grid.

Uchkin I.G.
07.08.2004, 12:23
Olja, it is impossible so all to connect or bind... It is possible to adhere a children's fright to an infarct. Your problems are connected not with massage, and a thrombophlebitis - an acute disease, same as a flu... For Marina - basically to do or make it is possible, but better simply to grow thin, then also a cellulitis izcheznet. And ecchymoses really will, it is "quality symbol" for antitselljulitnogo massage.