PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor. At my mum, 64 years, obleterirujushchy an atherosclerosis nizh...

Lyudmila
04.08.2004, 19:30
Hello, the doctor. At my mum, 64 years, obleterirujushchy an atherosclerosis of the bottom extremities, ishimija SH degrees. Have amputated 2 fingers, but the wound in any way does not heal, there are units of greenish color. Applied: dropwisely - solkoseril, Trentalum, inekii - veseldue, memtno himopsinb but without effect. The doctor in inconvenient position. Advise please, what it is possible to apply still?

Apresjan Arthur Jurevich
05.08.2004, 16:41
Urgently to borrow or occupy in search of vascular surgeons which are able surgically vosstanavlivt a circulation in the bottom extremities. Droppers and small ablations it is possible to finish up to... If want I can help or assist (812 9158772

Uchkin I.G.
06.08.2004, 03:35
Well if Arthur Jurevich undertakes to help or assist, it is not necessary to refuse the help, the main thing that the help was qualified, well-timed, disinterested and struggle for an extremity has not ended with loss. In turn I wish to tell or say, that performance of reconstructive operation in conditions of purulent process is fraught with lethal complications. It is expedient to lower a degree of an ischemia by means of course Vazaprostana of 15 droppers of 60 microgram, to follow a powerful or potent policy of antibiotics, to achieve an adhesion of defects (or to agree on greater or big ablation) and only then to think of reconstruction. It is sometimes better to lose a leg or foot instead of a life.

Lyudmila
06.08.2004, 23:15
Ilya Gennadevich, thanks for your answer.