PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear Ilya Gennadevich! I wrote to you on September, 22nd. You have responded on...

Irina To.
02.08.2004, 21:04
Dear Ilya Gennadevich!

I wrote to you on September, 22nd. You have responded to my letter on September, 23rd, thanks to you.
But I would like to learn or find out in occasion of anomaly of vessels which at me is revealed. How much or as far as it is serious, and that you can tell or say in occasion of an operative measure. Whether so it is necessary? Doctors, neuropathologists at whom I am on treatment do or make accent or stress on vascular patalogiju and speak about an operative measure. That you can advise in occasion of treatment. I gipotonik. At present I accept nootropil-800 mg - 2 times a day, kavinton-2 times a day in the morning and in the evening. In a hospital prokapali Cavintonum, Trentalum, in in tserebr., piratset., Ascorbinum. To - that, vitaminy-1, 6-in m. my Status has not improved. The giddiness proceeds.
Yours faithfully Irina K.Voronezh.

Uchkin I.G.
05.08.2004, 20:15
For God's sake excuse, but repeat the first question... But how much or as far as I have understood conversation goes about malformatsii vessels of a brain, and she is not so mine iparhija, it to neurosurgeons... Excuse.