PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor. At me varices years 15. Now to me 35. While especially not...

Igor
03.08.2004, 15:37
The dear doctor. At me varices years 15. Now to me 35. While especially does not disturb. On one leg or foot in the field of a knee sideways from the inside shishka in diameter nearby 2. The clottage is not present. Consulted. Operation. But here I know cases, that after excision of a vein of year through 2 3 again new all gets out also repeats on a circle. SHishka progresses slowly, in current of these or it of 15 years. I wear a pressure bandage on kolenku, veins below therefore have a little acted.
Tell or Say, how long it is possible to postpone operation and than it is fraught and why you if it concerns to the man write, what is it necessarily. And for women, what other variant?
And the last. Whether skill of the surgeon influences this operation or simply make an incision, pull out and is ready and it is good./so to me one has told or said hirurg/

Uchkin I.G.
05.08.2004, 00:04
To postpone it is possible, but when there will be already irreversible changes or oslozhenija, do not blame doctors. And on arms or hand certainly depends, therefore search for the good surgeon.